Re: xAP framework based apps problem

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 09:53:15 -0000, "David Pullen"
<dpullen@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>The good news is that the problem has now disappeared.

Hoorah!!

> The bad news is that I am not entirely sure what fixed it!

Boooooooo!!

>The only changes that I can
>remember since it was last not working are:
>*	Running the EXEs supplied by Stuart

There's nothing in those that would have helped. Honest!

>*	Compiling the new EXEs

I'd be surprised if that was it since it the service didn't restart
immediately after the next reboot.

>*	Replacing the Homeseer conduit testv2 with testv3
>*	Redetecting devices in Homeseer

I cannot see how these would have helped as they're not .NET-based
unless I'm out of date here?

>*	Shutting down the system for the night
>*	Starting up

Sounds like you shut it down every night then? Don't know why this
time would be any different.

>*	Re-installing Netiom-xAP interface software (I had uninstalled
>in case it was causing the problem)

No idea about this one.

Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.NET - a xAP software development framework for .NET

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/