Re: xAP homeseer conduit address config problem

  • Subject: Re: xAP homeseer conduit address config problem
  • From: "shankmarty" <mshank2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 23:18:57 -0000

James,
Thanks for the quick response.
I am running Win98 as it is a old PC that I put under the
stairs that just runs homeseer.
Its name is "Closet" and can network the drives fine on my other
computers.  The system properties does not show the computer name
like XP.  You need to go to -> control panel -> Click the Network
icon -> then hit the Identification Tab.

Marty
--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, James <james@m...> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> source=mi4.homeseer..116
>
> Between the .. should be the name of the pc that is running
HomeSeer. If you go to the windows system properties (windows
key+Break) is anything set?  If it is could you let me know the
version of Windows and i'll see why it not being picked up. I will
also get a way of overriding the name setable somewhere.