Re: Home Automation Server

Thanks Kevin,

I have learnt some more about xap.

At the moment I just need to control x10 appliance and lamp dimmer modules.
I don't have the .net development environment at the moment. ihave VB that
I could use.

I need to get some basic systems installed for customers pretty quickly.
I then intend to work on developing sensors and more complex control.

Regards

Kelvin

>       digital-life@xxxxxxx wrote:
>
>  >Hi,
>  >
>  >I joined this group a while ago but haven't had the time to find
out
> what
>  >xap autoamtion is all about. What website should i look at?
>  >
>  >
>  www.xapautomation.org
>  www.mi4.biz
>  www.xapframework.net
>  www.ascentium.co.uk/xap/
>  patrick.lidstone.net      -but down at the moment ;-)
>  www.erspearson.com
>  www.bazautomation.com
>
>  >I'm looking for server software (and development environment)
that i can