Re: Re: Netiom-xAP

Hi James,

I've been a bit busy so haven't got around to responding but I finally
figured out what was wrong with the format of my messages and why they
were being ignored when sent to a Netiom.

I had the messages in the header in the wrong order, I should have
looked at protocol a bit closer. Such a simple error which took so
long to find...

Maybe worth adding a check in the hub.

Thanks for your help and Kevins too.
Rob