RE: Floorplan beta 3 released

  • Subject: RE: Floorplan beta 3 released
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 10:23:01 +0100

------_=_NextPart_001_01C577D5.272256DF

Hi James,

=20

Not having tried floorplan yet (time!), I'm still keen to give it a go.
But=
before I do - can you setup a floorplan for CCTV use where there is a symb=
ol of the camera. When you click it, it opens either a full screen camera
v=
iew or a camera window within the floorplan (or overlaid)?

=20

Also, can someone explain what BSC is and does?

=20

Thanks,

=20

Paul.=20