Re: xAP Introduction

  • Subject: Re: xAP Introduction
  • From: "max_adamiec" <max@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 09:18:44 -0000

I think I speak for all the developers/web masters here. Feel free to
use any published text from the main xapautomation site or the wiki
to promote xAP. It's always nice to supply a credit and link back to
the original site though :)

We are very keen to see xAP adopted wherever appropriate (ie
everywhere) and publicity is very much appreciated.

Max Barker

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, "Sullivan, Glenn"
<gsullivan@d...> wrote:
> I am a member of two other automation lists, with mostly US-Centric
> conversation...
>
> Both are YahooGroups... HomeAutomation and x10.  Neither is hugely
> active, but both have a fair number of members.
>
> Does anyone (Kevin H in particular... He wrote it) mind if I use
some of
> the wiki text to promote xAP there?
>
> In particular:
> http://tinyurl.com/cw8oo
>
> I just see more and more people picking this up as their HA
"glue"
and