Re: xAP Mail Monitor feature request

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 04:31:51 -0000, "rleong1"
<rleong1@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

>i was wondering if a feature can be added so that checking for a users
>mailbox can be enabled/disabled via an xAP message.  this is so i can
>disable checking completely if i'm not at home, asleep, etc.

I've just uploaded a new version of the xAP Mail Monitor that
incorporates this feature.

>i have this problem as well.  perhaps on startup, it can scan the pop
>server but not send out the new mail messages.  then after that, it
>can send out the new mail messages when it sees something new.

And the new build also incorporates this featurette. Have a look on
the Access Frequency page of options in the xAP Mail Monitor
Properties configuration dialog. If you clear that check-box when you
re-start xAP Mail Monitor it will no longer report on your mailboxes
as containing 'new' mail when it starts up.

I've updated the documentation to describe how to use these new
features:

<http://www.xapframework.net/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=13>

Any queries/problems, do let me know.

Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.NET - a xAP software development framework for .NET

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/