Re: xAP News 3 beta 1 released

Hey James,

Couple of minor problemettes here:

1. It starts up as an icon in the system tray. If I right click this
icon and select Exit I get a "Run-time error 424, Object
required"
message.

2. I wasn't able to repeat this but when I started it, I initially
didn't realise it had gone straight to the system tray. So on seeing
nothing happen I 2x-clicked the News3.exe a second time. This left me
with multiple instances in the system tray (hence why I found #1). I
then fired up the "Show me" option but it was unable to connect
port 54000 after it invoked a web browser. However, on shutting things
down and restarting a (single) News3, the web page worked fine.

3. Speling eror:

"Any news reader on your network can access news feeds through xAP
News instead of **collecing** from..."

Looks good!

Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.NET - a xAP software development framework for .NET

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/