RE: xAP Desktop and web cams?

  • Subject: RE: xAP Desktop and web cams?
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 22:56:14 +0100

------_=_NextPart_001_01C56E07.38EAA169

Anyone?

=20

Paul.=20

=20

________________________________

From: xap_automation@xxxxxxx [mailto:xap_automation@xxxxxxx=
] On Behalf Of Paul Gale
Sent: 10 June 2005 09:02
To: xap_automation@xxxxxxx
Subject: [xap_automation] xAP Desktop and web cams?

=20

Hi,

James may be able to answer this one =96 I have a Geovision CCTV system
and=
the new software now allows me to upload continual JPG images to an FTP se=
rver. This is located locally on my home network.

Q =96 can the webcam part of xAP Desktop display a local image via a path
s=
uch as h:\ftp\image1.jpg or \\ftpserver\ftp\image1.jpg etc? If so, what is
=
the syntax in the config file?

Thanks,

Paul.