xAP Weather minor suggestions [from dev]

  • Subject: xAP Weather minor suggestions [from dev]
  • From: James <james@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 22:19:58 +0100

--------------020209000906000304060300

Glenn,

This should sort things out. You can either have C or F and either mph
or kph, and yes all the tooltips get updated correctly with these formats.
For those that didn't see this thread on xAP_Dev, this update lets you
chose the imperial or metric formats for the tool tips and display
messages generated by xAP Weather. This is an upgraded exe and should be
installed over an existing 1.8 install.

www.mi4.biz/files/xapweather/xapweather-183b-upgrade.zip

Overwrite your existing exe and add either
CorF=C
or
CorF=F

and

MorK=M
or
MorK=K

to the weather ini file.

Let me know how you get on.  When Weather gets revamped as News is, then
a run as service option will be included.

James

If you haven't already fixed it, can you also make this setting affect
the fly-out that pops up when you mouse over the systray icon?

(Although, if there is way to run these xAPplications as services, I'm
all ears... my server isn't usually logged in, but is always on, so that
is by far the best place to run these)

TIA,

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.