Re: Netiom-xAP

  • Subject: Re: Netiom-xAP
  • From: "Rob Kearns" <robkearns@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 20:01:19 -0000

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the reply.

I downloaded James's Floorplan and used it to control the netiom,
which it did perfectly.

So after that I downloaded the xap GuiHub which reported that my
messages were malformed. They had a trailing hex zero on the end.

After fixing the message it now shows up in the hub window as ok but
does not get a response from the netiom. If I hit the resend button in
the hub then it works fine and gets an info message in response from
the netiom!

Does anyone have any ideas as I'm pulling my hair!

Thanks
Rob
--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, "KevinT" <kevin@n...> wrote:
> Using Jamse's Floorplan to chjange an output
>
> xap-header
> {
>     v=12
>     hop=1
>     uid=FF111200
>     class=xAPBSC.cmd
>     source=mi4.floor.NEBULA
>     target=phaedrus.netiom.location:output.16
> }
> Output.State.1
> {
>     id=*