Desktop Wall Paper Question

  • Subject: Desktop Wall Paper Question
  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <gsullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 11:39:26 -0400

This one is quick, I think...

I wanted to change the "Webcam With Sat 1024x768" wallpaper item
to use
my local satellite image, rather than the UK.

It's url, for the small one, is:
http://image.weather.com/images/sat/regions/northeast_sat_277x187.jpg

So, thinking I was all slick, I changed the .txt file in the wallpaper
directory, and replaced your Satellite URL with mine.

But now, I get a blank spot where the satellite image used to show.

I can only assume that it has something to do with the ",600" at
the end
of the line, but I'm not sure...

The lines, for reference, for the Sat Image look like this now:

URL=satimage,http://image.weather.com/images/sat/regions/northeast_sat_2
77x187.jpg,600
item=overlay,satimage,0,639,176,100,50,0,10,0,305

TIA,

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.