From: xap_automation@xxxxxxx
[mailto:xap_automation@xxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Rob Kearns
Sent: 05 June 2005 19:18
To: xap_automation@xxxxxxx
Subject: [xap_automation] Netiom-xAP

Hi,

I'm having trouble controlling the outputs on my Netiom. There are
three ways of identifying the target device, uid, target and key
values in the message, and I'm a bit confused as to when to use them.

I've tried the following messages without luck:

xap-header
{
hop=1
target=phaedrus.netiom.Location
v=12
source=rk.test.source
class=xAPBSC.cmd
uid=FF123400
}
outputs.state
{
Output.1=On
}

xap-header
{
hop=1
target=phaedrus.netiom.Location:output.1
v=12
source=rk.test.source
class=xAPBSC.cmd
uid=FF123411
}
output.state
{
state=On
}

xap-header
{
hop=1
target=phaedrus.netiom.Location
v=12
source=rk.test.source
class=xAPBSC.cmd
uid=FF123400
}
global.state
{
outputs=On
}

I'm using my own program to send the messages so it could be something
obvious that I've overlooked or a malformed message. All lines are
terminated with a lf.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks