Re: xap sms

--------------000400080702090701010508

ah, just realised.  It's Outbound not Outgoing in the block's name.
Also Outbound.Send is valid too.
hth
James
Robert Kearns wrote:

>Hi James,
>
>No there's no response at all from xSMS even though it is heartbeating.
>
>Rob
>
>xap-hbeat
>{
>    v=12
>    hop=1
>    uid=FF199100
>    class=xap-hbeat.alive
>    source=mi4.sms.felix
>    interval=60
>    port=49152
>}
>
>On 7/28/05, James <james@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>It looks ok. Is xSMS  not receiving it then? Even if there is a
fault in
>>actually sending the sms ,xSMS will respond with an error.
>>
>>James
>>
>>Robert Kearns wrote:
>>

>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>Can someone confirm that the following message format is
correct. It's
>>>being ignore by xAPSMS and I was wondering if I've got the
format
>>>wrong.
>>>
>>>xap-header
>>>{
>>>   v=12
>>>   hop=1
>>>   uid=FF995100
>>>   class=SMS.Message
>>>   source=rk.smalltalk.MURRAY
>>>   target=mi4.sms.felix
>>>}
>>>outgoing
>>>{
>>>   msg=test message from felix
>>>   num=nnnnnnnnnnn
>>>}
>>>
>>>Thanks
>>>Rob
>>>

>>>Yahoo! Groups Links

>>Yahoo! Groups Links

>Yahoo! Groups Links

--------------000400080702090701010508

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
Transitional//EN">
<head>
http-equiv="Content-Type">
</head>

ah, just realised.&nbsp; It's Outbound not Outgoing in the block's
name.<br>
Also Outbound.Send is valid too.<br>
hth<br>
James<br>
Robert Kearns wrote:
type="cite">
<pre wrap="">Hi James,

No there's no response at all from xSMS even though it is heartbeating.

Rob

xap-hbeat
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FF199100
class=xap-hbeat.alive
source=mi4.sms.felix
interval=60
port=49152
}

On 7/28/05, James <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
href="mailto:james@xxxxxxx";>&lt;james@xxxxxxx&gt;</a>
wrote:
</pre>
<pre wrap="">Hi,

It looks ok. Is xSMS  not receiving it then? Even if there is a fault in
actually sending the sms ,xSMS will respond with an error.

James

Robert Kearns wrote:

</pre>
<pre wrap="">Hi,