RE: Double Messages

I figured it out...

It seems that TivoYacOSD does not play well with others...

It was grabbing the hub port, even though there was already a hub running.

I commented out the "xAPHubMode=3DAuto" line in the .config file,
and it se=
ems to have solved the problem.

But, it is using the old "port-find" logic of grabbing the next
available p=
ort number, starting with the hub port.  All of my other xFx apps grab
high=
number ports.  It is using v 1.2.7 of the xFx dll's, and the rest use 1.2.=
9.2.

Should it be as simple as swapping the old versions out for the newer
ones?=
I'm going to give it a shot...

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.=20=20

Behalf Of Sullivan, Glenn
> Sent: Friday, July 29, 2005 10:01 AM
> To: xap_automation@xxxxxxx
> Subject: [xap_automation] Double Messages
>=20
> I am having a strange issue...
>=20
> We lost power the other day, and ever since, on my Win2K3=20
> server, it is
> sending double messages out... One from the IP address of the machine,
> and one from the loopback address.
>=20
> I am using the .net service hub, and lots of different xAPplications,
> and every message, including heartbeats, are doubled.
>=20
> I swear I've read that someone has had this problem before, but I can,
> for the life of me, find reference to it.
>=20
> Any suggestions?  I'm assuming it is something to do with the=20
> Hub, since
> every message is doubled...
>=20
> Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
> David Clark Company Inc.=20
>=20
>=20
> ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor=20
> href=3D"http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=3D12hv2ml3n/M=3D362131.6882499.7
> 825260.1510227/D=3Dgroups/S=3D1705007709:TM/Y=3DYAHOO/EXP=3D1122652909
> /A=3D2889191/R=3D0/SIG=3D10r90krvo/*http://www.thebeehive.org
> ">Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job) Welcome to=20
> the Sweet Life -=A0brought to you by One
Economy</a>.</font>