Re: New Member Here

linuxred@xxxxxxx wrote:

>Hello Everyone,
>
>I've been interested and home automation and will now begin a slow
>ramp up to becoming an expert (hopefully).  I've discovered
>http://www.xapautomation.org/. Are
there any other sites that are
>good sources of information for a newbie?
>
>-linuxred

Welcome,

If you were a Windows programmer, then I'd point you at my site -
www.ascentium.co.uk\xap

However, I'm guessing that linux is more your bag :-)

This is quite good, since I'm hoping to start on my first linux app in
the next couple of weeks. Sadly, the main "xAP linux" site has
been down
for a few weeks as the owner has been moving house (and it's on his ADSL
line.)

M.