RE: X10 Connector, Homeseer and All Lights off

  • Subject: RE: X10 Connector, Homeseer and All Lights off
  • From: "Jeremy Laurenson" <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 14:47:27 -0800

Sure:
I have a CM11A on a Windows XP machine running the X10 connector service
on Com1.
If I run xAP Message Viewer and I press an all lights off button on a
Smarthome 8button controller
all the lights turn off as expected and I see:

xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FF182000
class=xAP-X10.Event
source=ERSP.X10.betsy-xp
}
xAP-X10.Event
{
command=AllUnitsOff
device=J
}

If I send a command from the homeseer app I see:

xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FF411100
class=xap-x10.request
source=mi4.homeseer.server.Master
target=ERSP.X10.betsy-xp
}
xap-x10.request
{
command=all_units_off
house=J
}

Or

xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FF411100
class=xap-x10.request
source=mi4.homeseer.server.Master
target=ERSP.X10.betsy-xp
}
xap-x10.request
{
command=all_lights_off
house=J
}

Neither actually send the codes to the power line.