Re: Newbie and CID

Hi John,

Welcome

Do you have any existing hardware that would allow you to physically
accomplish this ?   There is a xAP plugin for Tivo which does allow this
if you use Tivo(??) - and I guess if you had a HomeVision unit this
could be made to work too, although the current xAP conduit doesn't
support the video display pages.

In the HA world everyone has long been on the lookout for a decent
and reasonable cost video text overlay piece of hardware that would work
with RGB, S-video  or component video as the quality on composite
insertion (eg HV) is very poor.

Kevin