Re: xAP X10 Connector Cmx Question

  • Subject: Re: xAP X10 Connector Cmx Question
  • From: "lasses nilsson" <lasse10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 11:45:54 -0000

Thanks for taking the time

I guess there is now way of doing what I want.If I use the example
and use it TWICE the lamp dims to none...

I want a function to dim it to 10% of 100 no matter what the current
state is. Oh well I can always do a OFF then ON and then Dim 30 and
the same for bright. I guess that would work, I just hoped I didn't
need the tripple command

//Lasse

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, "Kevin T" <kevin@n...>