Re: Help with xAPmcs1Wire connector

Keith,

This won't be of any help, but you are not alone - I just tried it here
and got the same. The same happened after i loaded the 1wire dirvers
from here
http://wiki.xapautomation.org/tiki-index.php?page=xAPmcs1Wire
as the app doesn't even show up in the task manager it must be a missing
dependence, just i have no idea what :-(

Michael, the author, is often on the HomeSeer forums but not so often
here. His yahoo alias is mcs101main and the yahoogoups web site should
let you send a message to him.

hth

James