Re: BSC schema used in the HomeSeer 2 plugin

Hi,

It is just the normal 1.3 schema and all control messages are as
normal.  I added location and name to the .event and .info messages to
give some better linking with applications like Floorplan. They are
entirely optional and won't get in the way of other bsc devices. Adding
elements to xAP schemas is allowable as long as they are optional, don't
change the message and cause no issues to existing applications. That
being said having name is actually really quite usful and I would hope
it gets added to bsc 1.3.1/1.4.

James