Re: Re: So what will be the standard?

thanks for the responses.

I guess it confirmed what I was afraid to hear ('it may be too early
in the game to know what is going to become the standard - if there
ever will be a standard'), but it also confirmed another one of my
beliefs: there are huge opportunities here for both product
developers as well as system integrators who know how to code.

Who wants to start a business with me? ;-)
P.

<lists@s...>