Re: Transforming xAP messages...?

Andrew Kilgore wrote:

> P.S. I posted to the developer list this afternoon requesting the
> vendor id "Sandman" but it doesn't appear to have made it to
the list
> yet - how long does it usually take...?

Ah.. I was out this evening and I guess the other moderators were too,
anyway now sorted.. . The list are automatically set up to moderate the
first n posts by members and then you get pass through. Mark set them up
that way and it seems to work mostly - and does avoid the SPAM issues I
see on other lists.  I'm sure SANDMAN is free anyway...;-)

Kevin