Re: Transforming xAP messages...?

Cheers for the support, Andrew :)

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 18:48:10 +0000, Andrew Kilgore
<andrew.kilgore@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>I'm assuming the documentation is auto-generated from the code but,
even so,
>it seems totally complete.

Well, there are a few gaps I'm not happy with, and the documentation
is far from being as good as it could be, but you're right, it is
indeed auto-generated from the XML comment blocks (using NDOC), and I
make a point of fixing any XML comment compilation warnings. I think
it's missing links and examples the most though, because they're a bit
more awkward to code up than straightforward text.

Does the compiled help file (.CHM) work for you or do you use the
slightly older online documentation (http://www.xapframework.net/doc)?
I haven't updated that to the level of the latest version yet as it
takes an age to upload. Edward has had problems with the CHM version
so I'm just curious.

As ever, if there's anything you find confusing, odd, incomplete, or
simply lacking in sufficient documentation, do post away. I write up
detailed 'technical notes' based on questions received, and they get
included on the xFx site as well as in the much more substantial SDK
release that I'm producing over Xmas.

>P.S. I posted to the developer list this afternoon requesting the
vendor id
>"Sandman" but it doesn't appear to have made it to the list
yet - how long
>does it usually take...?

Ummm, not sure on that. I'm not a mod. on that one so I can't check it
for you.

Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.NET - a xAP software development framework for .NET

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/