Transforming xAP messages...?

  • Subject: Transforming xAP messages...?
  • From: Andrew Kilgore <andrew.kilgore@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:15:14 +0000

------=_Part_19322_22979483.1134396914454

Hi all,

Apologies if this is a trivial question but I'm still fairly new to all
things xAP ;o)

Say I have an incoming call which generates a corresponding caller id xAP
message.
What's the quickest/easiest process of transforming this message into an
OS=
message so it can be displayed by the appropriate devices (e.g. Tivo,
Slimp=
3
etc.)...?

Many thanks,
Andy.

------=_Part_19322_22979483.1134396914454

Hi all,<br>
Apologies if this is a trivial question but I'm still fairly new to all
things xAP ;o)<br>
Say I have an incoming call which generates a corresponding caller id xAP
message.<br>
What's the quickest/easiest process of transforming this message into
an OSD message so it can be displayed by the appropriate devices (e.g.
Tivo, Slimp3 etc.)...?<br>
Many thanks,<br>
Andy.<br>

<!-- **begin egp html banner** -->

width:500px;">
<hr style="border-bottom:1px; width:500px;
text-align:left;">
<tt>YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS</tt>
<ul>
<tt><li type=square>&nbsp;Visit your group "<a
href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/xap_automation";>xap_automation</a>"
on the web.<br>&nbsp;</tt>
<tt><li type=square>&nbsp;To unsubscribe from this group,
<tt><li type=square>&nbsp;Your use of Yahoo! Groups is
subject to the <a href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>Yahoo!
Terms of Service</a>.</tt>
</ul>
width:500px;">
<hr style="border-bottom:1px; width:500px;
text-align:left;">

<!-- **end egp html banner** -->

------=_Part_19322_22979483.1134396914454--