Quasar plugin difficulties

Patrick

I installed the Comfort and Quasar plugins with the supplied cygwin
and both now are up and running.

The Comfort one seems to work very well reporting information etc.
Thanks for this

However, I wonder if you can help with the following:

The quasar one is behaving a bit strangely in that it all starts up
fine but doesn't seem to be able to 'see' the data stream - it just
shows 'unknown for all sensors.  I had 3 sensors connected originally
and thought this may be the problem but I've now installed the fourth
and I still have the same issue.

I'm using the Lantronix MSS100 devices for both Comfort and Quasar.
The port redirection in the Lantronix software seems to fire up and do
the correct reassignment to com4.

The Quasar is set to com4 and using this in hyperterminal I get the
following (which looks ok to me.)

1 0010.62
2 0016.81
3 0018.25
4 0006.75
1 0010.62
2 0016.81
3 0018.31
4 0006.68
1 0010.62
2 0016.81
3 0018.31
4 0006.68
1 0010.62
2 0016.81
3 0018.31
4 0006.68
1 0010.62
2 0016.81
3 0018.43
4 0006.75

Hyperterminal is set to 2400, 8bits, 1 stop bit, parity none, flow
control h/w.

I also get proper output, corresponding to hyperterminal, from the
little dos 'temp logger' utility that Quasar provide.

>From the plugin I get valid xAP messages but no temp readings:

xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FF000200
class=temp.reading
source=Rocket.QTemp.Quasar1
}
reading
{
temp4=Unknown
temp2=Unknown
temp3=Unknown
temp1=Unknown
}

Would you have any idea what the problem might be?

Thanks

Richard