Re: Now trying xAP Desktop.... but not displaying any info?

  • Subject: Re: Now trying xAP Desktop.... but not displaying any info?
  • From: "Gary" <questuk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 20:21:15 -0000

Kevin,

Just looked at xapTV says is now playing on http://192.168.0.1:36000/

Typed that into firefox address and i now have the data on Firefox.
Although if i go to settings, on this screen, it just keeps asking for
password etc?

Hope this helps you, sorry but never used networks etc.. so bit in the
dark here.

Now i assume that xap desktop needs to know that address so that it
can display the BBC etc info... but i can't see where to enter it?

Regards

Gary

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, "Gary" <questuk1@h...>

wrote: