RE: Meteor caller id help

  • Subject: RE: Meteor caller id help
  • From: "Ian Davidson" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 21:00:30 +0100

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5AC0B.24B869D8

Hello James

=20

Yes this does indeed make sense now. Everything you have said is
correct. The default source used by the Xap send app
"source=3DKCSoft.Send.Anya" has not been set up in the hardware
wizard but
some devices on "GALEFORCE9-MAIN" have although nothing specific
for the
switchboard. I can easily add a target address and get the other PC to
speak for now, although the homeseer machine is obviously the device
that speaks all the other TTS information. I'm not sure why no one else
has seen this happening; it's a pretty standard install of homeseer. I
have purchased version 2 but I am so short of time I cannot afford to
try to upgrade the machine as yet. I would also need a comfort plugin, I
have been using the standard homeseer one that Patrick wrote and it has
worked great, I was going to look at the Xap one but I could not get it
to download from patricks site.=20

=20

If it helps, when homeseer goes into speaking continuously, there are no
extra Xap messages. The homeseer log does log each spoken event ie.

=20

28/08/2005 18:49:25~!~Speak~!~this is a zap speech test.

28/08/2005 18:49:29~!~Speak~!~this is a zap speech test.

28/08/2005 18:49:29~!~Speak~!~this is a zap speech test.

28/08/2005 18:49:31~!~Comfort~!~Got event Input activation: Zone  1 on

28/08/2005 18:49:31~!~Speak~!~this is a zap speech test.

28/08/2005 18:49:31~!~Speak~!~this is a zap speech test.

28/08/2005 18:49:31~!~Speak~!~this is a zap speech test.

28/08/2005 18:49:31~!~Speak~!~this is a zap speech test.

28/08/2005 18:49:31~!~Speak~!~this is a zap speech test.

28/08/2005 18:49:31~!~Speak~!~this is a zap speech test.

28/08/2005 18:49:33~!~Speak~!~this is a zap speech test.

28/08/2005 18:49:37~!~Speak~!~this is a zap speech test.

28/08/2005 18:49:41~!~Speak~!~this is a zap speech test.

28/08/2005 18:49:44~!~Speak~!~this is a zap speech test.

28/08/2005 18:49:44~!~Speak~!~this is a zap speech test.

28/08/2005 18:49:46~!~Speak~!~this is a zap speech test.

28/08/2005 18:49:48~!~Speak~!~this is a zap speech test.

28/08/2005 18:49:50~!~Speak~!~this is a zap speech test.

28/08/2005 18:49:50~!~Speak~!~this is a zap speech test.

28/08/2005 18:49:54~!~Speak~!~this is a zap speech test.

28/08/2005 18:49:55~!~State Change~!~[2 (Hall: Comfort Plug in) -
Unknown

28/08/2005 18:49:55~!~Comfort~!~Got event Input activation: Zone  2 on

28/08/2005 18:49:55~!~Speak~!~this is a zap speech test.

28/08/2005 18:49:55~!~Speak~!~this is a zap speech test.

=20

If I can test anything to help diagnose the problem just say.

=20

Thank you

=20

Ian D=20