Re: HS2 Plugin not working

Steve,

I am currently using 2.0.1955.0 and havn;t seen this issue yet. It's
good to hear that the plugin works fine upto shutdown though!  I'm
nearly finished the next version and i'll drop you an ocx offlist if you
don't mind to see if it fixes this issue. At the very least it autsaves
settings every 6 hours and also when you click save settings on the main
config screen. It does seem odd that HomeSeer locks up, while making the
plugin ona  afew occasions I got things to go wrong but HomeSeer would
alwasy close correctly but would leave a hs_compatability.exe running in
the background.
Let me know how the new ocx works out.
Thanks
James