Meteor caller id help

  • Subject: Meteor caller id help
  • From: "Ian Davidson" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 10:30:32 +0100

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5AAE9.F94C2A06

Hi All,

=20

I have Homeseer 1.7 installed on my main server which up until now used
a pace modem for caller id. I installed XAP plugin a while back to allow
me to interface to a netiom I had purchased and all is fine.

=20

Yesterday I received my Meteor to replace the Pace as it only worked
once in a blue moon. Rather than upset the server install I decided to
try it on my main pc. I have a XAP hub running, XAPtel to talk to the
Meteor and XAP switchboard to log calls. All setup in minutes and
working 100%. However when I receive an incoming call my homeseer
install on the server announces the call constantly with the voice
saying "incoming call from xxxxxxxx". The log also fills up with
the
message and homeseer becomes unresponsive and has to be killed. I do not
have any scripts that contain "incoming call", if I disconnect
the
server from the network it no longer sees the CID info so it has to be
coming from the XAP message. I have not set CID up in homeseer, I
haven't even set up the CID devices within the plugin yet! Can anyone
shed any light on this so I can stop it happening?

=20

Thanks

=20

Ian D

=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5AAE9.F94C2A06

xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40";>

<head>
charset=us-ascii">
medium)">
<!--
/* Style Definitions */
{margin:0cm;
margin-bottom:.0001pt;
font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
{color:blue;
text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
{color:purple;
text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
font-family:Arial;
color:windowtext;}
@page Section1
{size:595.3pt 841.9pt;
margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt;}
div.Section1
{page:Section1;}
-->

</head>

style='font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Hi

style='font-size:10.0pt;

style='font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>I have Homeseer 1.7 installed on my main server which
up
until now used a pace modem for caller id. I installed XAP plugin a while
back
to allow me to interface to a netiom I had purchased and all is

style='font-size:10.0pt;

style='font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Yesterday I received my Meteor to replace the Pace as
it
only worked once in a blue moon. Rather than upset the server install I
decided
to try it on my main pc. I have a XAP hub running, XAPtel to talk to the
Meteor
and XAP switchboard to log calls. All setup in minutes and working 100%.
However when I receive an incoming call my homeseer install on the server
announces
the call constantly with the voice saying &#8220;incoming call from
xxxxxxxx&#8221;.
The log also fills up with the message and homeseer becomes unresponsive
and has
to be killed. I do not have any scripts that contain &#8220;incoming
call&#8221;,
if I disconnect the server from the network it no longer sees the CID info
so it
has to be coming from the XAP message. I have not set CID up in homeseer, I
haven&#8217;t
even set up the CID devices within the plugin yet! Can anyone shed any
light on
this so I can stop it

style='font-size:10.0pt;

style='font-size:10.0pt;

style='font-size:10.0pt;

style='font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Ian

style='font-size:10.0pt;

<!-- **begin egp html banner** -->

width:500px;">
<hr style="border-bottom:1px; width:500px;
text-align:left;">
<tt>YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS</tt>
<ul>
<tt><li type=square>&nbsp;Visit your group "<a
href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/xap_automation";>xap_automation</a>"
on the web.<br>&nbsp;</tt>
<tt><li type=square>&nbsp;To unsubscribe from this group,
<tt><li type=square>&nbsp;Your use of Yahoo! Groups is
subject to the <a href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>Yahoo!
Terms of Service</a>.</tt>
</ul>
width:500px;">
<hr style="border-bottom:1px; width:500px;
text-align:left;">

<!-- **end egp html banner** -->

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5AAE9.F94C2A06--