RE: Name Value Pair question

If memory serves me correctly no it is not either valid or the same. I
think spaces are only valid as text on the right of the equals and when
embedded.

Again if memory serves correctly this is in the spec somewhere. I don't
have access to it at the moment and I am sure one of the other experts will
put me right if I am leading you up the garden path

quick google
and from the spec 1.2

<Quote>
This keyword uses alpha-numeric printable characters a..z  (a through z)
0-9 (zero through nine), _ (underscore), - (minus) and, additionally,
embedded _ (space).

Leading and trailing white space (_ - character space, ASCII character 32
decimal) is not permitted. Message block names may include embedded spaces.
</Quote>

Hope this helps

Thanks

Ian

p.s. I went looking for the most recent version of the spec at both the
files section and in the links section. Not a sign anywhere or even a trail
of breadcrumbs to follow. Can we at least get some links added to the links
section assuming it is appropriate.

Thanks guys