Re: HS 2 Plugin

Hi,

That was a good find. I got it uploaded last night but after doing the
download screen fell asleep! ( well it was 2am )
Anyway, yes, the HomeSeer2 plugin is released. It is a work in progress
but has all the features of the existing plugin. The event panels for
IR,Device and event editing remain gui based and can be access through
the HomeSeer2 application. All other interfaces are now web based
including the new hardware wizard. The new plugin now features direct
access to other xAP intranet applications and other intranet
applications will show a reciprocal link too. The web interface makes
using the plugin much easier and you no longer need to step through all
new devices as you can go straight to the one you want.

> thanks for the new plugin! Works good so far.
That's good to hear

> I’ll test it the next days and give you feedback on any errors or
warnings.
Thanks

> Is it possible to auto register the ocx in windows? Maybe a little
> how-to in the zip file is helpfull for xAP newbies ^^
Good idea, I've added both a install file and a easy register batch file.

> Keep on this great work!!!
Thanks
James