Re: Time event xap msg generation

Yes - that sounds like a great one for the wishlist - and I know in
HomeVision  I use a lot of use constructs like  Dusk +/- n minutes if
that were possible.
I have seen some lat/long code that does this somewhere (in VB) if that
helps James.

Also... James' xAP weather application already  sends the sunrise/sunset
times (for your specific location) if you want to get at them in xAP....
you could test the value in say Floorplan and then issue a specific dusk
or dawn message too.

Kevin