RE: Asterisk - xAP

And a question to the kind people who replied to my post a few weeks ago
ab=
out developing some xAP Asterisk integration:

I've been thinking a lot more about what my needs are and think that one
of=
the first areas for me would be the reporting of messages saved in voice m=
ail.

For example, I'd like to show the number of waiting voice mail messages on
=
some other HA system e.g. wall touch screen, computer etc.

Will this kind of data be available via xAP?

Pretty important for me as I'm using Asterisk primarily as a glorified
answ=
er machine!  :)

Paul.

Behalf Of Mark McCall