Re: OCX incompatibility - fixed???

  • Subject: Re: OCX incompatibility - fixed???
  • From: "Mark Harrison (Groups)" <mph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 13:37:14 +0100

On Sat, 2005-07-30 at 11:32 +0100, Paul Gale wrote:
> Can anyone tell me the current status of the OCX incompatibility
> between xAPHV and xAPTel etc? Has one of them been recompiled yet to
> cure the problem?
>=20
> Thanks!
>=20

Paul,

I've recompiled an "interim version" of xAPHV that uses the
_same_
version of the OCX as xAPTel.

As Kevin says, the OCX has "issues", and I was hoping not to
release the
interim version until Patrick has managed to come out with a
fix/workaround. It is possible that the OCX wouldn't have issues if I
was using it properly, and it may just be a documentation error :-)

If you want an interim version of xAPHV, then email me at my Mark AT
ascentium DOT co DOT uk address (ie - not this one), and I'll send you
through.

When I have the "new" OCX, I'll re-compile, upload and release
properly,
though.

Regards,

Mark