From: xap_automation@xxxxxxx [mailto:xap_automation@xxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Stuart Booth
Sent: 20 April 2005 20:21
To: xap_automation@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [xap_automation] xAP on Lantronix MSS-100

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 03:47:03 +0100, Kevin Hawkins
<lists@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>What a great idea - that sounds like an absolutely ideal  application
>for the MSS100   - a Meteor conduit would be another another I guess.
>
>If you would like a loan MSS100 let me know ;-)

Goodness, minds are thinking in parallel here, Edward. I only just dug
up a box Kevin sent me containing one of these items - much to my
embarrassment as I still to this day owe you some money for that
Kevin! (re. my recent offlist email to you on that topic, Kevin, just
say where...)

Anyway, I plan to use the <cough>on loan</cough> unit here for
my
Meteor. I've got far too many things to do and way too little time to
have a go myself. The same applied a year ago when you sent it over in
fact.

Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.NET - a xAP software development framework for .NET

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/

_____