RE: xAP and Asterisk

------_=_NextPart_001_01C54034.5E0FA910

Thanks Patrick,

=20

I'm using James's xAPSwitchboard app for the call logging etc - very good
b=
it of software and integrates nicely with Outlook :-)

=20

My early thoughts (from many months ago - which I think I posted on here)
w=
as to have the ability to create IVR menus that would eventually replace
Co=
mfort's rather limited system. I'd like to be able to dial in and hear the
=
status of a whole variety of things from alarm status, history. I'd also
li=
ke to be able to set the heating setpoints/on/off etc etc - all of which I
=
can currently do locally and from a web browser but not from a telephone.
O=
f course, my first and foremost need is to get a decent answering phone
ser=
vice setup (my old answer phone is on it's last legs and has been waiting
f=
or *).

=20

Would be nice if xAP Switchboard could integrate with your connector and
As=
terisk fully :-) (the first area I can see that would benefit is the
dialer=
in xSB which currently uses Kevin's xAPTel - could this potentially use As=
terisk?)

=20

Apart from that, there's a whole load of things I want to do that I don't
k=
now I want to do yet! ;)

=20

Thanks,