Re: Linux xap-x10.c

  • Subject: Re: Linux xap-x10.c
  • From: "Shaf Ali" <shaf@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 18:20:36 +0100

I'm going to investigate this further....

I think you are very much right in terms of rogue xap messages : I will
rebuild the daemons again from src - I did hack around with the src
though....

This is what is running

netstat -pl

udp        0      0 *:3639                  *:*
164/xap-hub
udp        0      0 localhost.localdom:3640 *:*
326/xap-x10
udp        0      0 localhost.localdom:3641 *:*
218/xap-receive

Where can I find the latest greatest src dude ?