Re: Re: xAP and Asterisk

Sorry I can't help here guys as I haven't actually seen the code
released anywhere, but as I don't use Asterisk it could have passed me
by.  The person who was working on this is Patrick Lidstone who I know
is overseas and a bit 'out of contact' at the moment. .   Patrick uses
Asterisk but as to whether his project emerged from being n 'own use'
thing to more widely available I don't know.    He was going to demo the
system at UKHA but I'm not sure it made it in time

I tried to look on Patricks site but it seems to be down ... again...
:-(    http://patrick.lidstone.net --
James may perhaps have something
mirrored somewhere , or Mark may have more info as I think he was also
using or looking at Asterisk at one stage ???

Kevin