Re: my setup seems to have a slim connector problem.

  • Subject: Re: my setup seems to have a slim connector problem.
  • From: "doggtablet" <darrellehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 16:22:54 -0000

Stuart,

I removed the dlls from the system32 directory, I still get the same.

In my setup I am using HomeSeer and Micheal's mcsmusic plugin to load
a playlist, a play list is built one per artist for all album's, all
tracks. Playlist are generated by mcsmusic and stored on slimsever.
Mcsmusic does query for the playlist contents after slim is instructed
to load it.

I found what I hope is a new clue. I got this error quickly one time
right after restarting slimconnector ( it broke first try ). Seeing
This made me pay attention to it the next time it broke. I am getting
this error on sofar it seems consistantly just before now playing
croaks. I will post a snippet , see what you think. If you want to see
more of them I will email some text files to you.

xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FF000C00
class=xAP-Audio.Playlist
source=mcs.mcsMusic.sliMP3.hspi
target=KCSoft.SliMP3.Slimserver:soundbridge
}
Playlist.Track
{
command=Play
track=\\Slimserver\d\mcsmp3\playlistm3u\AlanisMorissette.m3u
}
Playlist.Track
{
command=play
track=\\Slimserver\d\mcsmp3\playlistm3u\AlanisMorissette.m3u
}
xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FF000C00
class=xAP-Audio.Query
source=mcs.mcsMusic.sliMP3.hspi
target=KCSoft.SliMP3.Slimserver:soundbridge
}
Playlist.Query
{
query=Tracks
}
Playlist.Query
{
query=tracks
}
The following xAP message block caused an error: Object reference not
set to an instance of an object.

Playlist.Query
{
query=tracks
}

Source: SlimServerConnector
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance
of an object.
at
KCS.xAP.Applications.SliMP3.Connector.SLIM_SERVER.
ExtractCommandResponseNotification(String
response)
at
KCS.xAP.Applications.SliMP3.Connector.SliMP3Connec
torPlugin.PlaylistQueryCommandResponse(SLIM_END_POINT
player_ep, String command, COMMAND_PACKET packet, String response)
at
KCS.xAP.Applications.SliMP3.Connector.SLIM_SERVER.IssueCommand(String
target, String command, COMMAND_PACKET packet,
SlimCommandIssuedDelegate notif)
at
KCS.xAP.Applications.SliMP3.Connector.SliMP3Connec
torPlugin.IssueCommand(String
target_name, String command, COMMAND_PACKET packet,
SlimCommandIssuedDelegate notif)

The following xAP message caused an error: Object reference not set to
an instance of an object.

xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FF000C00
class=xAP-Audio.Query
source=mcs.mcsMusic.sliMP3.hspi
target=KCSoft.SliMP3.Slimserver:soundbridge
}
Playlist.Query
{
query=Tracks
}

Source: SlimServerConnector
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance
of an object.
at
KCS.xAP.Applications.SliMP3.Connector.SliMP3Connec
torPlugin.HandleClassAudioQuery(xAPHeaderBase
header, xAPMessageBlock block)
at
KCS.xAP.Applications.SliMP3.Connector.SliMP3Connec
torPlugin.MessageReceived(Object
sender, xAPMessageEventArgs event_args)

00:0d:4b:03:4e:e5 open
file:////slimserver/d/mcsmp3/test/Alanis%20Morisse
tte/Jagged%20Little%20Pill/Hand%20in%20My%20Pocket.mp3

xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FF190801
class=xAP-Audio.Playlist.Event
source=KCSoft.SliMP3.slimserver:soundbridge
}
Playlist.Track
{
command=play

track=file:////slimserver/d/mcsmp3/test/Alanis%20M
orissette/Jagged%20Little%20Pill/Hand%20in%20My%20Pocket.mp3
}
xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FF190801
class=xAP-Audio.Playlist.Event
source=KCSoft.SliMP3.slimserver:soundbridge
}
Now.Playing
{
duration=Hand in My Pocket
artist=\\Slimserver\d\mcsmp3\playlistm3u\AlanisMorissette.m3u
path=Jagged Little Pill
title=Alanis Morissette
album=13
}