Re: xAP & RIO/netgear router help/advice needed ;o)

  • Subject: Re: xAP & RIO/netgear router help/advice needed ;o)
  • From: Jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 14:03:19 -0000

Hi Kevin,

I've downloaded the hub from 'xapframework.net' and installed that,
but it reported i was already running a hub when i dbl clicked
the .exe file .. so i assume thats because i'm running the xap
desktop too ?

i think i'm being a bit on the dim side today
where do i find:

Right click on

>  'localhost' > Properties > Enable xAP support  [ ]

is it an icon off of my desktop ?

cant beleive i'm struggling with this - i work in IT !!

jonathan ;o)