Re: new slimserver breaks display?

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 18:46:01 +0100, "max barker"
<max@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>Stuart, doubt you've spotted it yet, but there's a new release of
slimserver, 5.3.0.

>Unfortunately, it appears to break xAP display messages. What I'm
seeing is all messages are prefaced with their alignment eg,
"--left--You have one new email",  "--left--Central heating
off".
>Seems to be the same across large and small text sizes, single and
double line displays.

Ahhh, I think I use centre to centre the text too. Does that break
too?

I confess I haven't tried the graphical SlimServer s/w since I don't
have one. I've only just upgraded to v5.2.1 in fact!!

I'll check it out along with the other things.

Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.NET - a xAP software development framework for .NET

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/