Re: my setup seems to have a slim connector problem.

  • Subject: Re: my setup seems to have a slim connector problem.
  • From: "doggtablet" <darrellehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:34:42 -0000

Ok,

The GUI version: I had to restart only 2 times since last post. It
seems that if I leave things alone, just let it run it takes longer to
break. Where as If I jump around from play list to play list or song
to song with in a play list, it breaks quicker.

Thanks Stuart, yes I did install the GUI to a new folder with nothing
else mixed in.

> but if there's a mucholder file lingering around in the wrong place...

The DLL's ? Will slim GUI load the DLL's from the new folder or will
it use he ones all ready in the windows dir? I maybe confused but I
think I remember having to copy the xap dll's to the win/system32 dir.
if not then maybe I should remove them ?

Thanks,

Darrell

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, Stuart Booth <lists@x> wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 01:27:08 -0000, "doggtablet"
> <darrellehill@b...> wrote:
>
> >Hi, thanks for checking, is that with slim 5.2.1 ?
>
> Yes, that's right. I was on an earlier version but I updated to the
> latest non-graphical Slim version. I don't tend to follow the latest
> and greatest versions so rapidly nowadays.
>
> >My xap messages when all is good, look like yours.
>
> Ohhhh, so they start off complete and then fall back to that
> incomplete variation when things start going adrift. That's very
> interesting and something I'll examine closer I think.
>
> >I downloaded the GUI again, I thought I would try a fresh zip.
Only

 http://www.xapframework.net/