Re: Re: my setup seems to have a slim connector problem.

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 01:27:08 -0000, "doggtablet"
<darrellehill@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hi, thanks for checking, is that with slim 5.2.1 ?

Yes, that's right. I was on an earlier version but I updated to the
latest non-graphical Slim version. I don't tend to follow the latest
and greatest versions so rapidly nowadays.

>My xap messages when all is good, look like yours.

Ohhhh, so they start off complete and then fall back to that
incomplete variation when things start going adrift. That's very
interesting and something I'll examine closer I think.

>I downloaded the GUI again, I thought I would try a fresh zip. Only
>been running for a few mins. all is good, I will post the results.

Just in case, it's may be worthwhile unZIPping to a fresh directory,
especially if you've updated from older versions. Nowadays they
certainly can be unzipped on top of each other but if there's a much
older file lingering around in the wrong place...

Also, I wouldn't mix and match several different apps into the same
directory since not all share similar xFx DLLs. I've been meaning to
tidy all of this up so that this can be done. Just in case!

>Man! I can't wait to get this resolved, I wanna xap it all!

Well, the next step is I'll look at the area of code generating the
event message and put some extra trace in, then send you a special
build.

Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/