Re: my setup seems to have a slim connector problem.

  • Subject: Re: my setup seems to have a slim connector problem.
  • From: "doggtablet" <darrellehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 01:27:08 -0000

Stuart,

Hi, thanks for checking, is that with slim 5.2.1 ?

I was running xapconsole version 1.2.8.1 when I extracted that
message. I extracted the message using the viewer.

My xap messages when all is good, look like yours.

Now.Playing
{
artist=The Wallflowers

path=file:////slimserver/d/mcsmp3/test/The%20Wallflowers/Bringing%20Down%20the%20Horse/God%20Don't%20Make%20Lonely%20Girls.mp3
tracks=11
genre=Blues
duration=288.99265
album=Bringing Down the Horse
title=God Don't Make Lonely Girls
index=7
}

I downloaded the GUI again, I thought I would try a fresh zip. Only
been running for a few mins. all is good, I will post the results.

Man! I can't wait to get this resolved, I wanna xap it all!

Thanks again,

Darrell

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx,

 http://www.xapframework.net/