Re: Re: my setup seems to have a slim connector problem.

Hi Darrell,

I was travelling around with friends all w/e so didn't attend to this
as I had hoped.

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 16:19:41 -0000, "doggtablet"
<darrellehill@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>After a point, I am not sure what exactly triggers this, it could be 5
>min or at the most (sofar)3 hours. it can happen 5 songs after I
>restart xapconsole or it has been as much as 26 songs.

That's a strange one! I'll have a gander into that. I see I'm still
running SlimServer v5.1.5 so I'll upgrade my own Server PC to the
v5.2.1 you mentioned in your other post.

Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.NET - a xAP software development framework for .NET

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/