my setup seems to have a slim connector problem.

  • Subject: my setup seems to have a slim connector problem.
  • From: "doggtablet" <darrellehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 01:15:27 -0000

Help,

SlimServer ver: 5.2.1 with slimserver connector console. Some how I am
getting data in the incorrect fields for (artist album track info)
while some do show  up and appear correct mostly I get stuff like this
which I pulled from the message viewer.

> look at this xap message.
>
> xap-header
> {
> v=12
> hop=1
> uid=FF190801
> class=xAP-Audio.Play list.Event
> source=KCSoft.SliMP3.slim server:soundbridge
> }
> Now.Playing
> {
> duration=Say Goodbye to Hollywood
> artist=Scenes from an Italian Restaurant
> path=Greatest Hits, Vols. 1 & 2 (1973-1985) Disc 1
> title=Billy Joel
> genre=3
> album=Greatest Hits, Vols. 1 & 2 (1973-1985) Disc 1
> }

The info is correct in the slimserver web browser and on the display
of the soundbridge. What could be causing this? Did I miss something
on the install or what?

thanks,

Darrell