RE: Digiguide?

  • Subject: RE: Digiguide?
  • From: "Ian B" <ian.bird@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 11:07:47 -0000

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C4BF39.DA6EEBC0

Please do not think less of me for using Hollyoaks as an example.
Sorry, too late ;-)) Although your previous posts have redeemed you
considerably.

I am happy to understand the triggering now (spoon fed is good). I would
think Digiguide would be the same although I have never had cause to think
too hard about it.

Thanks

Ian