Re: xAP Desktop Displays

Kevin,

Just got to having a look at these. Very Nice!!.  I have added them to
the main Desktop display catalog, which means that any new users of
Desktop will get these display in their display list. Current users will
need to right click on the Desktop tray icon and go to Web > Update
files, to update their catalog.

>Any comments or constructive criticism welcome!

The only thing i can think to add to these is a close button so the
displays can be made to hide quicker.  You can do this by adding a close
image and set it's eventclick to displayhide .

>(I dont know if this is the right place for them...... ?)

The wiki, as Max suggested, is the best place for displays in
test/trial/checking stages or displays that would benefit from not being
in the main list. Once you are happy with a display email them to me and
I will add the to the main list.

Many thanks for these, I will await your next batch of displays ;-)

James