RE: Caller ID

  • Subject: RE: Caller ID
  • From: "Steve Jones" <email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 13:54:37 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C44584.7B9B6E40

See text add-in in green:-

Regards=20

Steve Jones=20
mailto:email@xxxxxxx=20
Tel 07966 339 409=20

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Hawkins [mailto:lists@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 29 May 2004 13:35
To: xap_automation@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [xap_automation] Caller ID

James/Steve/anybody
=20
If any of your modems support ONOFF hook reporting (ie as you lift a
handset to dial out) and DTMF recognition - such that it can report the
dialled digits made from an ordinary phone then I can add xAP outgoing call
reporting too. Let me know along with the ATcommand/response data . I'm not
expecting they will support this though.   < I am not sure I will call
the
manufactures to ask on Monday.  Unless you know of another way I can find
out?=20
=20
Also Steve - do you use this modem with other applications - eg for your
internet dialup - or is it just used for CID - xAPTel will grab this and
make it unavailable elsewhere - although via TAPI it might not.  < I
normally use my ADSL connection for internet - the dial-up is a backup and
mainly used for CID, but its a shame xAPTel will lock it out!
=20